This isn‰Ûªt a serious or timed triathlon, it's a fun event - competitors stay together throughout to brave the cold and work off those Christmas and New Year excesses! A swim in the River Derwent at Barmby Barrage, Barmby on the Marsh, is followed by road cycle over the Boothferry Bridge to Hook, and a run towards Goole and back to Hook, and a warm up with a soup and hot toddy in the Blacksmith‰Ûªs Arms!
How to enter the The Chiller
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1km, Bike 12km, Run 1.5km
The Chiller weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Chiller reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Chiller?
You may also like
- York Triathlon31st Jul 2021, York5(4)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Outlaw Half – Holkham3rd Jul 2021, Holkham Estate4.7(11)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon10th Sep 2021, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul 2021, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman10 Triathlon & Duathlon11th Jun 2021, Llanberis5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.