- . 35 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
This event takes place in the historic Victoria Park and comprises of two loops, with the second smaller than the first. The route starts near the Crown Gate East headed up to the far northern corner before circling back towards the start line for the second lap.
The course is almost entirely flat making it the perfect ground to set your next personal best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The City v Wharf 5k Run Challenge weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Fix Events are ranked #15 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The City v Wharf 5k Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The City v Wharf 5k Run Challenge?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September8th Sep, London4.5(2)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.