A great race to see what your company is made of. The route will be a 2.5km loop in Victoria Park, starting out on the grassy section to the right of Crown Gate. There will be marshals here to guide you to the right place, so keep an eye out.
The challenge will be to run as many loops as you can in one hour, but is completely up to the individual. You can run as little as 2.5km or more than 10km depending on how you are feeling.
There will be individual results for M/F top finishers, as well as results based on most km's run by a company, top companies based on a number of finishers and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The City v Wharf Individual and Team Run Challenge - April weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The City v Wharf Individual and Team Run Challenge - April reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The City v Wharf Individual and Team Run Challenge - April?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.