How to enter the The Clwydian 10 & 20 Mile Races
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 20mi
The Clwydian 10 & 20 Mile Races routes
The course begins at Plas Dolben Farm and winds its way through the outstandingly beautiful Clwydian Range.
Runners will encounter 3063ft of ascent over a 10 mile loop. However these tough ascents are offset with some fast descents.
Competitors in the 20 mile race will complete the course twice.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Clwydian 10 & 20 Mile Races weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 551 organizers
The Clwydian 10 & 20 Mile Races reviews (5)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool
- Conwy Marathon27th Sep 2020, Llandudno
- The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile9th Feb 2020, Rugeley
- St Annes 10 Mile Run26th Jan 2020, Lytham St Annes
- The Peak District Tissington Trail 10 Mile30th May 2020, Buxton
- The Peak District Monsal Trail 10 Mile31st May 2020, Bakewell