212km cycling event starting from Corwen, N. Wales. Controls at Llangwm, Loggerheads and Pensarn, plus 5 information controls.
A scenic and continuously interesting route giving a taste of all the delights of North Wales---Lakes, leafy lanes, hills (lots) and the sea. Last 20k is all downhill.
How to enter the The Clwydian
- Bike 212km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Clwydian weather forecast
Windy in the afternoon and evening.
The Clwydian reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Clwydian?
You may also like
- Squires and Spires Cyclosportive17th May 2020, Naseby
- The Quattro Cyclosportive26th Apr 2020, Great Billing
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London4.4(42)
- Tour De Shane – The Pembrokeshire Sportive29th Mar 2020, St Davids5(8)
- Beyond Somerset Sportive19th Apr 2020, Glastonbury
- The Rampage1st Jul 2020, Leeds