- . 32 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The 15 miler race is the most popular of distances and offers a stunning route through the Clwydian range with some formidable climbs throughout.
The 5 mile race provides a quicker alternative which can be run or walked, be aware though there will still be some steep ascents during it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Clwydian 5 & 15 Mile Races weather forecast
OutFit are ranked #93 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The Clwydian 5 & 15 Mile Races reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Clwydian 5 & 15 Mile Races?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Llyn Alwen 11.5K & Canicross19th Sep, Cerrigydrudion5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.