6km or 12km course complete with 21 of the toughest obstacles straight out of the Commando test book, this is the only event that can recreate the mud, sweat and pain of modern day Royal Marines commando training.
You can immerse yourself in the Commando world from the moment you arrive, and not only challenge yourself with the course, but take on a 3-hour survival experience in the castle caves.
Spectators can also join in the fun; watching the action from the event village, enjoying the bar, climbing a wall, live music and even visit the castle.
While the Commando Series will test your limits, there are a number of difficulty levels here for everyone, from nervous mums and dads searching for something new to teens looking for bragging rights in the schoolyard on a Monday morning.
So are you in touch with your inner Commando?
- Can you handle the same tests that the Commandos face when looking to make the grade?
- Does the idea of caves, muddy slides and suspended river crossings have you welling-up with excitement?
Well then, what are you waiting for!?
How to enter the Commando Series
- Run 12km
- Run 12km
Commando Series routes
The course circumnavigates the Hever Castle estate there are several spectating areas, along with the spectacular Hever castle gardens.
Commando Series weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Commando Series reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Commando Series?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Windsor10th Oct, Winkfield Row
- The Little Welly - Sevenoaks, Kent16th May, Sevenoaks
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire6th Jun, Henley-on-Thames
- Rough Runner – Oxfordshire23rd May, Chipping Norton
- Tough Mudder London West9th May, Henley-on-Thames