Distances in this event
- Run 10mi
You may also like
- Draycote Water 10k, 10 Mile & 20 Mile - September8th Sep, Rugby
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running2nd Nov, Aylesbury
- Mapledurham 10 mile & 10K1st Dec, Mapledurham4.9(9)
- Draycote Water 10k & 10 Mile – November10th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.5(6)
- The Gut Buster29th Dec, Mortimer Common
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August25th Aug, London
- 500 participants
Meet the organizer
The Cotswold Classic is a firmly established event in the local running calendar and is once again part of the Oxfordshire County 10 Mile Road Race Championship. Its a beautiful meandering route through a number of Cotswold stone villages. It's undulating with one particularly long climb known locally as the hillzakilla (total elevation gain is 518ft). There is however, a very fast finish with the last mile and a half being more or less downhill from New Yatt. Finishers will receive a long-sleeve technical shirt and a beer at the finish!
Other events from this organizer
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.