Starting and finishing at the Parish Hall, the route begins with a lap of the field. You then head out through beautiful scenery of the surrounding area, up through Crowle, turning right onto Old Turnpike Road.
You can relax on closed roads as you tackle several mild inclines before heading left onto Trench Lane. A much-loved feature of the route is the switch back at around 1km into Trench Lane - this gives you the opportunity to see other runners and cheer them on!
Next, you'll turn right into Sale Green where you're met by a small climb to a water station. As you leave Sale Green you pass the 7km mark before enjoying a short downhill slope back onto Old Turnpike Road.
As you enter Crowle again you'll be boosted by the throngs of people cheering you on through the village in what is always a fantastic atmosphere. Once back on the field you complete one final lap before finishing to collect your medal!
The Crowle 10k weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
The Crowle 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Crowle 10k?
You may also like
- Alcester 10K3rd Oct, Alcester5(1)
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Cotswolds Trail Half Marathon and 10K5th Sep, Winchcombe
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.