How to enter the The Croydon Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Croydon Half Marathon route
The route starts and finishes at Sandilands and follows a two lap route around the streets of Croydon. There will be an initial shorter loop followed by two long loops, so runners need not be surprised as they see the finish after mile 1.
Please not that the roads will not be closed. On the main roads of the course you are required to run on the pavements. The race crosses a section of the Tram Link line and while we will have stewards on duty, it is your responsibility to be alert of any trams. At Oaks Road, should the red lights show you must stop.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Croydon Half Marathon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Croydon Half Marathon reviews (7)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- RunUK Richmond Half Marathon – February21st Feb 2021, Richmond4.4(64)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- RunUK Wimbledon Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, London3.5(48)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.