How to enter the The Croydon Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Croydon Half Marathon route
The route starts and finishes at Sandilands and follows a two lap route around the streets of Croydon. There will be an initial shorter loop followed by two long loops, so runners need not be surprised as they see the finish after mile 1.
Please not that the roads will not be closed. On the main roads of the course you are required to run on the pavements. The race crosses a section of the Tram Link line and while we will have stewards on duty, it is your responsibility to be alert of any trams. At Oaks Road, should the red lights show you must stop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Croydon Half Marathon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #6 in the UK out of 377 organizers
The Croydon Half Marathon reviews (7)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon12th Sep, London4(1)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)