The course has been officially measured by UK Athletics at 1.2861 miles (Certificate No 17/168). Runners start on the historic Elizabethan walls just above the Barracks, The Parade, Berwick-upon-Tweed, then loop around the town walls to finish back at the starting point. The aim of the race is to beat the time it takes the Curfew Bell to toll - 13 minutes.
The Curfew Run weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
The Curfew Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Curfew Run?
You may also like
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival15th Aug, Edinburgh
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.