The Dart 10k was the first, and is arguably the finest, 10k swim on the open water calendar. It has grown from 200 swimmers to 1600. The course of the Dart 10K is a unique journey punctuated by landmarks such as the Cormorant Tree, the white rock, Sharpham boat house and Bow Creek. It’s supported by volunteers from the local and swimming community who make it special. It’s not a race – we have some fantastic and some very fast swimmers, we have skin swimmers, disabled swimmers, newbies, butterfly swimmers – but whatever the level, the language of the day is different. It’s a journey, not a race, and there’s room for everyone in the river.
How to enter the The Dart 10K
- Swim 10km
- Swim 10km
The Dart 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Dart 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Dart 10K?
You may also like
- Cardiff Bay Swim25th Jun 2021, Cardiff
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun 2021, Fort Augustus5(15)
- The Virtual STRIVE Challenge - Swim 1K9th Oct, undefined
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.