The Dartmoor Classic Sportive, organised and run by the Mid-Devon Cycling Club, is widely recognised as the most prestigious open-road cycling event in the UK. Established in 2007, the Dartmoor Classic has grown in popularity, attracting cyclists from around the world. The Dartmoor Classic offers you a choice of three routes. The Grande (107 miles / 173 km), the Medio (67 miles / 109 km) or the Piccolo (38 miles / 61 km).
How to enter the The Dartmoor Classic Sportive
- Bike 107mi
- Bike 720mi
- Bike 38mi
The Dartmoor Classic Sportive weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Dartmoor Classic Sportive reviews (5)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Beyond Wessex Sportive5th Jun 2021, Bridport
- Dragon Ride5th Jun 2021, Port Talbot5(2)
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.