The Dirty Devil Duathlon is what it says on the tin, a duathlon thats going to get you dirty! A 5k run around the incredible army tank training facility at Bovington Tank range, mud, hills, water, grit, water, mud, hills… you get the idea right? A 20k’ish balls out flying off road mountain bike experience (depending on the weather) on tracks with technical single track, down hills, puddles, forest, climbs… we could go on and on and another 5k run, similar to the first but this time finishing off with the knife edge! The iconic views of tanks crashing over the top of this thing has been plentiful and for a third year we have been granted permission to use this location as a total mud running, mountain biking festival.
So what are you waiting for? get your mud love on and come and join us for this awesome off road duathlon at possibly one of the best locations in the country for some Dirty Devil fun. See you on the start line mud munchers!
How to enter the The Dirty Devil Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
The Dirty Devil Duathlon weather forecast
The Dirty Devil Duathlon reviews (9)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Bridport Triathlon15th May 2021, Bridport
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- West Bay Triathlon4th Sep 2021, West Bay3(1)
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.