A friendly and popular running race organised by the Dorset Doddlers.
It features over 1500ft of climbing across three peaks of Dorset: Okeford Hill, Hod Hill and Hambledon Hill (and of course not forgetting the infamous and self-named ‘Stickle Path’).
This year’s race will be the 24th running of the event, and if the growing interest in event continues will be another record-breaking year.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
The Dorset 3 Peaks Challenge weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The Dorset 3 Peaks Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Dorset 3 Peaks Challenge?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The PB Breaker Half & 16km3rd Oct, Glastonbury
- Dartmoor Volcano Race5th Sep, Scorriton5(1)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile5th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August28th Aug, London4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.