A friendly and popular running race organised by the Dorset Doddlers.
It features over 1500ft of climbing across three peaks of Dorset: Okeford Hill, Hod Hill and Hambledon Hill (and of course not forgetting the infamous and self-named Stickle Path).
This years race will be the 24th running of the event, and if the growing interest in event continues will be another record-breaking year.
How to enter the The Dorset 3 Peaks Challenge
- Run 10.1mi
The Dorset 3 Peaks Challenge weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
The Dorset 3 Peaks Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Dorset 3 Peaks Challenge?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth
- Dartmoor Volcano Race6th Sep, Scorriton
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile24th May, Haywards Heath
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile23rd May, East Grinstead
- Victoria Park 10K & 10Mile - February16th Feb, London