Using a little bit of military know how we have come up with possibly the most challenging race in the UK! You will be placed on our bus, blindfolded** and then driven to your drop location (The distances are as the crow flies) from the event centre. Here you will be released at 2 minute intervals, all you have to do is make your way back to the event centre.
Be warned now, the distances are as the crow flies.
How to enter the The Drop – Christmas Special
- Run 30mi
- Run 15mi
- Run 10mi
The Drop – Christmas Special routes
You will be placed on our bus, blindfolded** and then driven to a location X miles away (as the crow flies) from the event centre. Here you will be released at 2 minute intervals, all you have to do is make your way back to the event centre.
What is the terrain?
How the heck do we know, the route is entirely your choice, hills, moors, canals, tracks and road… You decide.
You are fully self sufficient from the moment you leave the coach, make your own way. So run, walk or crawl your way back.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- How many are allowed in one team??Hey there, just to let you know that you can do this race in teams of two or solo, just buy two tickets. All the best!
- Is there a cut-off time for finishing?Hi there! The the cut off times are; 5 Hours (10 mile) 6.30 (15 mile)! :)
The Drop – Christmas Special weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Drop – Christmas Special reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Drop – Christmas Special?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- White Rose Ultra2nd Nov, Marsden
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph4.8(9)
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock
- Calderdale Way Ultra Races6th Jun 2020, Todmorden