- . 58 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Drop Huddersfield
- Run 10mi
- Run 15mi
- Run 30mi
The Drop Huddersfield routes
This is not your average race. This adventure takes away the comforts you are usually accustomed to in modern life; your phone and your money. So get ready to be blindfolded, "chucked" in the back of a bus and driven into the wild.
With 10, 15 and 30 mile options you really can find the level that suits you. But be warned this isn't going to be easy. Bring your best pair of all-terrain shoes and get ready to cross rivers, roads, moorlands and marshlands.
The rules of the road are:
- No phones
- No money
- No assistance from anybody else (except teammates)
- No map
Frequently Asked Questions
The Drop Huddersfield weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Drop Huddersfield reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Drop Huddersfield?
You may also like
- Dambuster 107th Nov, Bamford
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- The Drop York – Winter Special9th Jan 2021, York4.2(2)
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile8th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- Cattle Creep (A Little Further)28th Feb 2021, Wolverton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.