Ulverston Triathlon will consist of a 400m pool swim, a 28k road cycle and a 5.8k run.
The swim will take place at Ulverston Leisure Centre. Swimmers will start from 8:30am through to 1.30pm, based upon ability level. You will complete 16 lengths of a 25m pool.
The bike route takes place on the coast road from Ulverston Leisure Centre. It is 28k in length and is an undulating ‘out and back’ route. The event is non-drafting (you cannot ride directly behind another competitor to shelter from the wind) and you must not ride 2 abreast on the road. The road is not closed to traffic and so you must follow the Highway Code at all times, riding responsibly. The route is adequately signed throughout to guide you and there will be marshals at critical locations.
The 5.8k run is largely road based with a small section of canal towpath. It is relatively flat and is only one loop.
How to enter the The Endurance Store Ulverston Pool Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 28km, Run 5.8km
The Endurance Store Ulverston Pool Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Endurance Store Ulverston Pool Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Endurance Store Ulverston Pool Triathlon?
You may also like
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul 2021, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman10 Triathlon & Duathlon11th Jun 2021, Llanberis5(1)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon17th Sep 2021, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- York Triathlon31st Jul 2021, York5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.