A fun, family and dog friendly event, offering 5k and 10k race distances. Whether you choose to wear an elephant onesie, your regular running gear or face paint it up, whatever your style, we can’t wait to dash to the finish line with you in an effort to bring awareness and much needed support to the conservation projects of The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust.
The Enormous Elephant Run London weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
The Enormous Elephant Run London reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Enormous Elephant Run London?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Chase the Sun Brixton - August25th Aug, London
- Battersea Park 5k & 10k - September5th Sep, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.