A fun, family and dog friendly event, offering 5k and 10k race distances. Whether you choose to wear an elephant onesie, your regular running gear or face paint it up, whatever your style, we cant wait to dash to the finish line with you in an effort to bring awareness and much needed support to the conservation projects of The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust.
How to enter the The Enormous Elephant Run London
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
The Enormous Elephant Run London routes
The start / finishing line is located at the Fun Fair site, a 2 minute walk from the bandstand on Clapham Common. The race/s will start and finish in the event village area.
The Enormous Elephant Run London weather forecast
Drizzle in the morning.
The Enormous Elephant Run London reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Enormous Elephant Run London?
You may also like
- The Official 5K Rev Run12th Apr, London
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar, Woking
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London