Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 3.8km, Bike 180.2km, Run 42.2km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 21km
- Other: Swim 1.9km, Bike 60km
- Other: Swim 3.8km, Bike 120km
- Other: Swim 1.9km, Run 10km
- Other: Swim 3.8km, Run 21km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Duathlon: Run 10.5km, Bike 45km, Run 4km
- Duathlon: Run 21.1km, Bike 90km, Run 10.5km
- Swim 1.9km
- Trail run
- 19000 participants
Meet the organizer
We are pleased to announce that the Festival of Endurance will return on Sunday 7th July 2019.
Due to popular demand the Gauntlet half iron distance triathlon is returning with athletes racing alongside the full iron distance or Bastion competitors around much the same course. Whilst these two epic triathlons are taking place a further 4 sets of endurance challenge races are taking place including an Aquabike, an Aquathlon, Long Distance Running and Long Distance Swimming making this a true celebration of the art of going long. Please read on for more details.
Other events from this organizer
The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle reviews
4 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.