How to enter the The Fix Events All Nations Triathlon Dorney Lake
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
The Fix Events All Nations Triathlon Dorney Lake route
This triathlon consists of a 400m swim, 20K bike, and 5K run.
Participants will race around flat closed roads and swim in clean, calm waters. All while being in the epic Olympic surroundings of Dorney Lake - one of Team GB's most successful venues.
The nature of this race makes it ideal for both professionals and first-timers alike.
Athletes will be released in waves, which are detailed below:
WAVE A: No. 377 - 454 - 1000AM (Oxford v Cambridge group)
WAVE B: No. 1 - 100 - 1007AM
WAVE C: No. 101 to 200 - 1014AM
WAVE D: No. 201 to 300 - 1021AM
WAVE E: No. 301 to 376 - 1028AM
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Fix Events All Nations Triathlon Dorney Lake weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #28 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Other events from this organizer
The Fix Events All Nations Triathlon Dorney Lake reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Dorney Lake Triathlon5th Sep, Windsor
- Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon19th Sep, Fawley
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes