How to enter the The Fix Events All Nations Triathlon Dorney Lake
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
The Fix Events All Nations Triathlon Dorney Lake route
This triathlon consists of a 400m swim, 20K bike, and 5K run.
Participants will race around flat closed roads and swim in clean, calm waters. All while being in the epic Olympic surroundings of Dorney Lake - one of Team GB's most successful venues.
The nature of this race makes it ideal for both professionals and first-timers alike.
Athletes will be released in waves, which are detailed below:
WAVE A: No. 377 - 454 - 1000AM (Oxford v Cambridge group)
WAVE B: No. 1 - 100 - 1007AM
WAVE C: No. 101 to 200 - 1014AM
WAVE D: No. 201 to 300 - 1021AM
WAVE E: No. 301 to 376 - 1028AM
Frequently Asked Questions
The Fix Events All Nations Triathlon Dorney Lake weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #43 in the UK out of 553 organizers
The Fix Events All Nations Triathlon Dorney Lake reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug 2020, London
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon30th May 2020, Blenheim Palace Grounds
- FixAddiction Triathlon4th Jul 2020, Windsor
- The Marlow Classic24th May 2020, Marlow
- The Fugitive5th Jul 2020, Marlow
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th May 2020, Northampton