The Flintshire 10k & 5K, the race starts and finishes at the Mold Leisure centre and takes a loop around the town, an undulating but quick course.
How to enter the The Flintshire 10K & 5K
- Run 10kmStandard Entries
- Run 5kmStandard Entries
- Run 1kmStandard Entries
The Flintshire 10K & 5K routes
Road/Lane will be closed from the Wrexham Road at the B5444 Mold Bypass roundabout to Gas Lane/Brook Street from 8:45am, in this direction only, residential access will be maintained when safe & clear. All other roads of the route remain open to traffic so please expect cars and listen to marshal instructions on crossing points and keep on pavements, it is your responsibility to stop for a car approaching a junction.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Flintshire 10K & 5K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Flintshire 10K & 5K reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- ALDI Chester 10K8th Mar 2020, Chester4.8(17)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)