The Flintshire 10k & 5K, the race starts and finishes at the Mold Leisure centre and takes a loop around the town, an undulating but quick course.
How to enter the The Flintshire 10K & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
The Flintshire 10K & 5K routes
Road/Lane will be closed from the Wrexham Road at the B5444 Mold Bypass roundabout to Gas Lane/Brook Street from 8:45am, in this direction only, residential access will be maintained when safe & clear. All other roads of the route remain open to traffic so please expect cars and listen to marshal instructions on crossing points and keep on pavements, it is your responsibility to stop for a car approaching a junction.
Questions & answers
The Flintshire 10K & 5K weather forecast
Possible drizzle until evening.
The Flintshire 10K & 5K reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)