The Flintshire 10k & 5K, the race starts and finishes at the Mold Leisure centre and takes a loop around the town, an undulating but quick course.
How to enter the The Flintshire 10K & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
The Flintshire 10K & 5K routes
Road/Lane will be closed from the Wrexham Road at the B5444 Mold Bypass roundabout to Gas Lane/Brook Street from 8:45am, in this direction only, residential access will be maintained when safe & clear. All other roads of the route remain open to traffic so please expect cars and listen to marshal instructions on crossing points and keep on pavements, it is your responsibility to stop for a car approaching a junction.
The Flintshire 10K & 5K weather forecast
Possible light rain until evening.
The Flintshire 10K & 5K reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar 2021, Little Budworth4.8(39)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half - December13th Dec, Liverpool4.4(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.