How to enter the The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon route
The course starts on the Leas, down at steep hill onto the Road of Remembrance and through the coastal park before an out and back section to Hythe and back again.
The race does not have exclusive use of the promenade, so runners are asked to please be aware of any other promenade users.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon reviews (7)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon3rd Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- RunThrough Colchester Stampede Half Marathon3rd Oct, Colchester4.7(2)
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon10th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.