How to enter the The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon route
The course starts on the Leas, down at steep hill onto the Road of Remembrance and through the coastal park before an out and back section to Hythe and back again.
The race does not have exclusive use of the promenade, so runners are asked to please be aware of any other promenade users.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 275 organizers
The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon reviews (7)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Canterbury Half Marathon30th Aug, Canterbury4.2(20)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon10th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon24th Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K8th Nov, Goudhurst4.6(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)