Always the one to attend. Great event and feedback - everything you expect and more from a top class event. The race is organised by Folkestone Rotary Club (Charity no: 266883) in support of local and international charities. Medals and finish line goodies are on offer for all finishers plus there are prizes for the leading runners.
How to enter the The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon route
This accurately-measured course starting on the Leas, down at steep hill onto the Road of Remembrance and through the coastal park before an out and back section to Hythe and back again. There will be mile markers along the route and it will be fully marshaled. Lead cyclists will precede the first runner and follow the last runner. Please be aware of any other promenade users as we do not have exclusive use.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 530 organizers
The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon reviews (7)
4.5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd4.5(28)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Charing4.4(13)
- Brighton Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Brighton4.4(59)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)