- . 234 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon route
The course starts on the Leas, down at steep hill onto the Road of Remembrance and through the coastal park before an out and back section to Hythe and back again.
The race does not have exclusive use of the promenade, so runners are asked to please be aware of any other promenade users.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Canterbury Half Marathon29th Aug, Canterbury4.2(20)
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon7th Mar, Lydd4.1(36)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon10th Apr, Charing4.7(45)
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon9th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.