How to enter the The Fox
- Run 60km
- Run 42km
- Run 21km
The Fox routes
A fully marked circular course from Godalming, through the villages of Shackleford, Normandy, Worplesdon, Ripley, Shere and Wonersh.
Terrain: 30% road/70% trail
Equivalent flat distance: 63.8K
Cut-off: 10.5 hours
The majority of the route is marked with Fox Way signs but the route will deviate from the Fox Way for short sections and also be signed throughout with additional signage.
5 aid stations on route – there will be additional cut-offs along the route at each feed station, allowing a minimum pace (including time at feed stations) of 10.5 minutes per kilometer.
3-person teams complete individual sections of 19.5K, 21.8K and 21.2K.
There will also be an individual 42KM and 21KM runs which kick off at 10am.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Fox weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.