How to enter the The Fox
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 60kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 42km
- Run 21km
The Fox routes
A fully marked circular course from Godalming, through the villages of Shackleford, Normandy, Worplesdon, Ripley, Shere and Wonersh.
Terrain: 30% road/70% trail
Equivalent flat distance: 63.8K
Cut-off: 10.5 hours
The majority of the route is marked with Fox Way signs but the route will deviate from the Fox Way for short sections and also be signed throughout with additional signage.
5 aid stations on route – there will be additional cut-offs along the route at each feed station, allowing a minimum pace (including time at feed stations) of 10.5 minutes per kilometer.
3-person teams complete individual sections of 19.5K, 21.8K and 21.2K.
There will also be an individual 42KM and 21KM runs which kick off at 10am.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Fox weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
AAT Events are ranked #11 in the UK out of 277 organizers
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones3rd Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge10th Jul, Princes Risborough
- Station to Station Marathon Challenge26th Jul, Portchester
- The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon30th Jul, Ilford2.3(1)
- The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon31st Jul, Ilford4.6(6)