The day before Valentines, 13 February, we mark the dark side of our characters and souls. Not everyone enjoys pink and hearts, some love black and skulls! We encourage folk to come along in their darkest attire, black is never out of fashion.We will of course have suitably gothic-themed bling for this 6 hour challenge, based out of the Cyclopark Complex at Gravesend. The route will be a 3.74 mile loop on a mixture of trail, bike paths and tarmac - not flat but not too hilly either, before you panic!
How to enter the The Gothic Challenge
- Run 3.74mi
The Gothic Challenge weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
The Gothic Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Gothic Challenge?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr, Charing
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May, Wadhurst
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar, Kingston upon Thames