- . 81 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The UKCE Gravel Series Chilterns
- Bike 89km
- Bike 55km
- Bike 29km
- Bike 18km
The UKCE Gravel Series Chilterns routes
Starting at the Culden Farm just outside Henley-on-Thames these routes will take you on an off-road adventure through the Chiltern Hills AONB.
As the name would suggest, there are a fair number of hills to challenge you, as well as a few short and sharp descents littered with roots and flint.
Although not overly technical, these routes will keep you alert, on your toes, and ensures the event is a grand day out.
Long Route: 89km and 1326m elevation
Middle Route: 55km and 871m elevation
Short Route: 29km and 549m elevation
Rook Route: 18km and 308m elevation
UK Cycling's Gravel Race Series includes a bespoke medal, a Freedom Lager, and Jimmy's Iced Coffee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The UKCE Gravel Series Chilterns weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The UKCE Gravel Series Chilterns reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The UKCE Gravel Series Chilterns?
You may also like
- The UKCE Gravel Series North Downs17th Jan 2021, Dorking
- The UKCE Gravel Series South Downs - January24th Jan 2021, Amberley
- The UKCE Gravel Series Hampshire14th Nov 2021, Ovington
- Tilford Adventure Event22nd Nov, Tilford
- The UKCE Gravel Series West Sussex28th Nov 2021, Amberley
- The UKCE Alzheimer's Research UK Suffolk Classic24th Apr 2021, Suffolk
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.