The Haldon Night 10K & 5K run return on Sat 3rd November, starting and finishing next to the main Haldon car park, near the Ridge Cafe in Bullers Hill.
You must bring a head torch. The running surface is generally fairly smooth so ideal for beginners and fast runners alike. Dogs on a lead are permitted at this race!
Warm food and refreshments will be available in the cafe afterward and public toilets will be provided.
How to enter the The Haldon Night 10K & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Haldon Night 10K & 5K weather forecast
Meet the organizer
The Haldon Night 10K & 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Haldon Night 10K & 5K?
You may also like
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- The Clinic Maer 10km & Half Marathon17th Oct, Exmouth
- Deep River Trail Races9th Oct, Exeter4.7(17)
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- Conquer Cardiff Summer 5k 10k 15k and Half Marathon18th Jul, Cardiff
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest9th Sep, Thorney