BMHAC are organizing two new trail races in Hampshire. They are a marathon and half marathon that we have named The Hampshire Hoppit (for reasons that will become apparent see below!). The South of England seems to have less trail events compared to the rest of the country, so we are hoping that these two new races will become a welcome and enjoyable addition to the UK trail racing calendar.
How to enter the The Hampshire Hoppit
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 26.2mi
The Hampshire Hoppit routes
The Hampshire Hoppit marathon and half marathon are both trail races, i.e. predominantly off-road. They use routes that will be clearly marked and marshalled, and including local sections of famous long distance footpaths, the Wayfarers Walk and (for the marathon) the Harrow Way.
Both races are scenic single-lap courses that will start and end at Kingsclere on the Hampshire/Berkshire border, reaching some of the highest points in Hampshire with views across the county.
There are occasional quiet road sections or road crossings that will be marshalled.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Hampshire Hoppit weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The Hampshire Hoppit reviews (6)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Moon Walk16th May 2020, London
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k13th Sep 2020, Brockenhurst
- The Fox25th Apr 2020, Godalming4.6(82)