BMHAC are organizing two new trail races in Hampshire. They are a marathon and half marathon that we have named “The Hampshire Hoppit” (for reasons that will become apparent – see below!). The South of England seems to have less trail events compared to the rest of the country, so we are hoping that these two new races will become a welcome and enjoyable addition to the UK trail racing calendar.
How to enter the The Hampshire Hoppit
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 26.2mi
The Hampshire Hoppit routes
The Hampshire Hoppit marathon and half marathon are both trail races, i.e. predominantly off-road. They use routes that will be clearly marked and marshalled, and including local sections of famous long distance footpaths, the Wayfarers Walk and (for the marathon) the Harrow Way.
Both races are scenic single-lap courses that will start and end at Kingsclere on the Hampshire/Berkshire border, reaching some of the highest points in Hampshire with views across the county.
There are occasional quiet road sections or road crossings that will be marshalled.
The Hampshire Hoppit weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Hampshire Hoppit reviews (6)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Andover Trail Marathon5th Sep, Enham Alamein5(1)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)