The Hardmoors 200 Ultramarathon will start in Kingston upon Hull and head alongside the River Humber following the Transpennine Trail to reach the start of the beautiful Wolds Way National Trail close to the Humber Bridge at Hessle. It will then follow the Yorkshire Wolds Way for 79 miles along wooded slopes, over hills and through valleys, eventually descending from the northern escarpment to the final section of the Way finishing on the dramatic headland of Filey Brigg and the start of the stunning Cleveland Way National Trail /Hardmoors 110 route.
The Hardmoors 200 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Hardmoors 200 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Hardmoors 200?
You may also like
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.