The Hardmoors 200 Ultramarathon will start in Kingston upon Hull and head alongside the River Humber following the Transpennine Trail to reach the start of the beautiful Wolds Way National Trail close to the Humber Bridge at Hessle. It will then follow the Yorkshire Wolds Way for 79 miles along wooded slopes, over hills and through valleys, eventually descending from the northern escarpment to the final section of the Way finishing on the dramatic headland of Filey Brigg and the start of the stunning Cleveland Way National Trail /Hardmoors 110 route.
How to enter the The Hardmoors 200
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 200miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
The Hardmoors 200 weather forecast
The Hardmoors 200 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Hardmoors 200?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Hardmoors 11023rd May, Filey
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston