See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
We are really excited to deliver these Summer trail races on this beautiful private estate, which explores corners that few people get to see! Expect a few hills, but nothing too sustained - also expect some wonderfully scenic running, and tons of support and facilities provided by the wonderful farm shop
How to enter the The Hawarden Estate Trail Races
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
The Hawarden Estate Trail Races routes
Expect a few hills, but nothing too sustained - also expect some wonderfully scenic running, and tons of support and facilities provided by the wonderful farm shop. A well marked and marshalled 5km loop will be completed twice by 10km runners, and the family friendly nature of the venue means that we hope the kids 1km dash will be popular too!
The Hawarden Estate Trail Races weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Hawarden Estate Trail Races reviews (5)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half - December13th Dec, Liverpool4.4(5)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.