Run on very quiet roads, the accurately measured route takes in Swifts Green, Egerton Forstal, Pembles Cross and Southernden, back to Headcorn. All the usual facilities: bag storage, toilets, refreshments, chip-timing and finishers trophies/medals.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
The Headcorn Half weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon10th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K8th Nov, Goudhurst4.6(39)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.