Run on very quiet roads, the accurately measured route takes in Swifts Green, Egerton Forstal, Pembles Cross and Southernden, back to Headcorn. All the usual facilities: bag storage, toilets, refreshments, chip-timing and finishers trophies/medals.
How to enter the The Headcorn Half
- Run 13.1mi
The Headcorn Half weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon10th Apr 2021, Charing4.7(45)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, Lydd4.1(36)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.