- . 309 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
This 5km and 10km race will run on both the Saturday and Sunday of the festival, and take runners through the picturesque Oxfordshire countryside.
The course will be all off-road through the private Culden Faw Estate, tracking along paths, hills, dirt track's and through fields before finishing up where you started at the Henley Showground.
Both courses are great for experienced runners or those looking to try out trail running alike and will be fully course marshalled throughout.
There will be an aid station at the start as well as a water station during the race.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Henley Trail Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The Henley Trail Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Henley Trail Run?
You may also like
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Dinton Pastures 5km & 10km Summer Series - August5th Aug, Hurst4.6(11)
- Run Dorney 5k, 10k & Half Marathon- August29th Aug, Windsor
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.