How to enter the The Hiraethog Trail Run Challenge
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 42.4miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
The Hiraethog Trail Run Challenge route
The run follows a linear trail from Pentrefoelas on the outskirts of Snowdonia, to Bodfari in the Vale of Clwyd.
Runners will climb a total of 5325ft over the 42.4 mile course and will cover ground which is not well trodden.
The scenery will be breathtaking. Some highlights of the route include: the high ground of Mynydd Hireathog, Clocaenog Forest, hidden reservoirs and of course views of Snowdonia.
There are 6 sections each around 6-9 miles in length. At the end of each section, there will be water and refreshments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Hiraethog Trail Run Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 559 organizers
The Hiraethog Trail Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Hiraethog Trail Run Challenge?
You may also like
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar, Bangor
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Llyn Brenig 9.5 Mile (15K) & Canicross7th Jun, Cerrigydrudion
- Denbighshire 5k, 10k & Kids 1 Mile8th Mar, Denbigh
- The Llandudno Easter 5K Promenade Dash11th Apr, Llandudno