A fast fun packed forest trail run with some challenging uphills and rewarding downhills!
Starting in Meanwood, the Holly Hustle takes in some of the best trails that Leeds has to offer. A combination of beautiful Meanwood Park and the Hollies, famous for well-kept paths through extensive woodlands, with a vast collection of different species of flowers. Then onto the marvellous Meanwood Valley Trail, past the Seven Arches viaduct and Adel Crag. With the option of a quarter or two-lap half Marathon and free hot soup and crusty bread at the end theres possibly no reason why this shouldnt be on every fun-loving trail runners bucket list!
How to enter the The Holly Hustle
- Run 22km
- Run 11km
The Holly Hustle routes
Terrain: Paths / Forest / Mud
Due to the nature of the course (narrow paths, technical sections) headphones are not recommended for this event. This course contains one small private road section (marshalled) and runners will be advised to stay on the pavement where possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Holly Hustle weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Holly Hustle reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Holly Hustle?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Kirkstall Abbey 729th Sep, Leeds
- Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon, Mini Marathon & Nottingham Mile29th Sep, Nottingham
- Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon and 10K6th Oct, Rochdale
- Blackburn 10K - November17th Nov, Blackburn
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds4.5(27)