Back this year with both 90 and 125 km routes taking riders across the stunning countryside of Aylesbury Vale onto the Chiltern Hills and back again via South Oxfordshire. Quiet back roads, beautiful scenery and challenging climbs.
Your lungs and thighs will Howl Guaranteed.
British Cyclings own rating struggles with our landscape and this years Epic route is the toughest weve ever planned. If in doubt register for the 90km course.
How to enter the The Howler
- Bike 125km
- Bike 50mi
The Howler weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
The Howler reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Howler?
You may also like
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Tour of Cambridgeshire7th Jun 2020, Peterborough
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London