Consider these instead
The The Kent Golden Mile & 5K has been postponed until further notice. Here are other races in your area:
- The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile17th Oct, Woodchurch4.8(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- The Christmas Pudding Dash19th Dec, Pett5(2)
- The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K1st Nov, Beckley5(6)
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 520th Dec, Deal4.4(7)
- Southend Rudolph Run13th Dec, Southend-on-Sea4.5(15)
The Kent Golden Mile & 5K routes
Kent Golden Mile:
With no turnaround to contend with, the point-to-point Mile along the Dymchurch seafront is the perfect opportunity to let your legs fly as you speed to a new PB. Join hundreds of other runners to benchmark yourself against the best on the pancake flat course.
If you have energy leftover, take a jaunt in the 5K out and back race along the promenade. The race will be fast and flat, and will start and finish close to the Martello Towers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Kent Golden Mile & 5K weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Kent Golden Mile & 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Kent Golden Mile & 5K?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.