Exhilarating 6k and 12k courses offering an exciting yet punishing series of 48 obstacles including mud ponds, log piles, cargo nets, river crossings, tree climbs, monkey bars and a 30-meter water slide.
Designed to include as much of the natural landscape as possible the undulating terrain and natural beauty of Lanrick Estate makes this event different to others. Although challenging it’s not as extreme or frightening as the Tough Mudder - there’s no electrocutions or ice baths!!
The Lanrick Challenge is all about challenging yourself without being terrified – you will get a bit muddy, wet and tired but we also hope you have a laugh and lots of fun with your friends and colleagues - whilst fundraising for two amazing Scottish Charities.
How to enter the The Lanrick Challenge – Scotland
- Run 12km
- Run 6km
The Lanrick Challenge – Scotland reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Lanrick Challenge – Scotland?
You may also like
- Rat Race Dirty Weekend7th May, Peterborough
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium11th Dec, Twickenham
- Rocket Race Apollo23rd Apr, Templecombe5(1)
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire11th Jun, Henley-on-Thames
- Rocket Race Challenger Games2nd Jul, Templecombe
- The Little Welly - Sevenoaks, Kent14th May, Sevenoaks
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.