Exhilarating 6k and 12k courses offering an exciting yet punishing series of 48 obstacles including mud ponds, log piles, cargo nets, river crossings, tree climbs, monkey bars and a 30-meter water slide.
Designed to include as much of the natural landscape as possible the undulating terrain and natural beauty of Lanrick Estate makes this event different to others. Although challenging it’s not as extreme or frightening as the Tough Mudder - there’s no electrocutions or ice baths!!
The Lanrick Challenge is all about challenging yourself without being terrified – you will get a bit muddy, wet and tired but we also hope you have a laugh and lots of fun with your friends and colleagues - whilst fundraising for two amazing Scottish Charities.
How to enter the The Lanrick Challenge – Scotland
- Run 12km
- Run 6km
The Lanrick Challenge – Scotland weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Lanrick Challenge – Scotland reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Lanrick Challenge – Scotland?
You may also like
- Rat Race Dirty Weekend7th May 2021, Peterborough
- Rough Runner - West London2nd Oct, London
- Spartan Race – Windsor9th Oct, Winkfield Row5(1)
- The Boss Hog and Whole Hog10th Oct, Woodbridge
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.