Consider these instead
The The Lingfield 10s has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile23rd May, East Grinstead
- Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile24th May, Haywards Heath
- Harry Hawkes Summer Raceday14th Jun, Thames Ditton
- Virtual RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – April25th Apr, London
- Virtual RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – May30th May, London4.7(1)
The Lingfield 10s routes
Those looking for a challenging and hill-ridden trail race in Surrey should look no further than the Lingfield 10s. Hosted by the Lingfield Running Club, the 10 mile race has been a staple in the summer running calendar for many years.
The route will take you through the rolling rural countryside of Surrey, and features a number of hills over mixed terrain. Runners will be rewarded for their efforts by stunning views across the wide-open space. The 10K route has less hills, but still promises to be a top-quality challenge.
There will be 3 water stations along the 10 mile route, 2 on the 10K, and one at the finish line. There will also be 3 road crossings on the route, but a team of marshals will be stationed at each one to help you safely across.
All profits will be donated to St Catherine's Hospice, Crawley.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Lingfield 10s weather forecast
Meet the organizer
The Lingfield 10s reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Lingfield 10s?