Consider these instead
The The Llangollen Round Run Challenge has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Bubble Rush Liverpool5th Jun, Liverpool
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge route
The route follows the 33 mile circular trail above the Vale of Llangollen.
The route has 5,303ft of ascent and has a mixture scenery included lofty ridges, rolling hills and heather moorland.
A particular highlights include a world heritage landmark and a 17th century bridge over the River Dee.
The route is split into 5 sections of around 5.5- 7 miles in length. At the end of each section, there will be water and refreshments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge weather forecast
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #22 in the UK out of 377 organizers
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Llangollen Round Run Challenge?