How to enter the The Llangollen Round Run Challenge
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 33miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge route
The route follows the 33 mile circular trail above the Vale of Llangollen.
The route has 5,303ft of ascent and has a mixture scenery included lofty ridges, rolling hills and heather moorland.
A particular highlights include a world heritage landmark and a 17th century bridge over the River Dee.
The route is split into 5 sections of around 5.5- 7 miles in length. At the end of each section, there will be water and refreshments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge weather forecast
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 560 organizers
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Llangollen Round Run Challenge?
You may also like
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley
- Ruthin 5K & 10K23rd Feb, Ruthin
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley