How to enter the The Llangollen Round Run Challenge
- Run 33mi
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge route
The route follows the 33 mile circular trail above the Vale of Llangollen.
The route has 5,303ft of ascent and has a mixture scenery included lofty ridges, rolling hills and heather moorland.
A particular highlights include a world heritage landmark and a 17th century bridge over the River Dee.
The route is split into 5 sections of around 5.5- 7 miles in length. At the end of each section, there will be water and refreshments.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 536 organizers
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Llangollen Round Run Challenge?
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Tarporley
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool4.5(8)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley4.7(32)
- Ruthin 5K & 10K23rd Feb 2020, Ruthin4.6(25)
- Loggerheads Trail 10k & 5k7th Mar 2020, Mold4.8(5)