Consider these instead
The The Llangollen Round Run Challenge has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half - December13th Dec, Liverpool4.4(5)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Quarryman Run 5KM11th Jun 2021, Llanberis
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge route
The route follows the 33 mile circular trail above the Vale of Llangollen.
The route has 5,303ft of ascent and has a mixture scenery included lofty ridges, rolling hills and heather moorland.
A particular highlights include a world heritage landmark and a 17th century bridge over the River Dee.
The route is split into 5 sections of around 5.5- 7 miles in length. At the end of each section, there will be water and refreshments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Llangollen Round Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Llangollen Round Run Challenge?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.