Do You have the crown jewels to take on the king? 12,24 & 36 Hours of a half mile out to the bottom of Phillack Hill and a half mile back toward the swimming pool to turn around again and do the lap again continuously until the 12, 24 & 36 hours are up. The one who lasts the 12.24 & 36 hours with the most laps of a mile is the winner. This is a predominantly flat course with only 19ft of elevation per lap. Possibly only due to the speedbumps on the road half section.
How to enter the The Madness Of King George
- Run 150km
The Madness Of King George route
1/2 MILE UP THE ROAD!
1/2 MILE DOWN THE PATH!
The Madness Of King George weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Madness Of King George reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Madness Of King George?
You may also like
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series - Summer 20208th Jul, Brecon5(2)