How to enter the The Maverick inov-8 Original Kent
- Run 21km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Maverick inov-8 Original Kent routes
The course takes you through the expansive RSPB Blean Woods, now a designated National Nature Reserve. The route snakes through the classic coppice woodlands and towering forests, revealing the great British outdoors in all its grandeur.
While the course is largely well trodden and hard underfoot, there is still a strong chance of mud. The long route will take you into open farmland, and given the time of year, wet under-foot conditions are likely.
All events will have at least three refreshment stations along the course, where you can grab some quick sustenance before heading back out on the trail.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Maverick inov-8 Original Kent weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Maverick Race are ranked #1 in the UK out of 552 organizers
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar 2020, Herne Bay
- Canterbury Half Marathon21st Aug 2020, Canterbury
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London
- Southend Rudolph Run8th Dec, Southend-on-Sea