You asked for Kent and we listened! We are welcoming you back to a brand new Kent event for 2019 with three new routes suitable for both returning Mavericks and those just starting their trail running journey. All routes start from a completely new event location based in the stunning Blean Woods near Canterbury.
How to enter the The Maverick inov-8 Original Kent
- Run 21km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Maverick inov-8 Original Kent routes
The Trails around Blean are mostly hard packed, although the long route will take in open farmland which in November could certainly mean MUD! The three routes will have up to three Hydration and Nutrition outposts where we welcome you to take a break, fuel up and get some much needed hydration on board.
As with all Maverick events you can expect up to 3 on-course hydration and nutrition outposts provided by Precision Hydration & TRIBE. There will also be prizes for the winners of each distance, male and female.
- Follow the on course signage
- Listen to on course marshals
- Take care when crossing roads
- Be considerate to others
- Please close all gates, DO NOT litter!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Maverick inov-8 Original Kent weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Maverick inov-8 Original Kent reviews (4)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar 2020, Herne Bay
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd4.5(28)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Southend Rudolph Run8th Dec, Southend-on-Sea4.5(7)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)