How to enter the Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - Oxfordshire
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 22kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 11km
- Run 8km
Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - Oxfordshire routes
As one of Maverick Race's final events of the year, this is not one to be missed.
The course begins at the Manor House of Stonor Park, which dates back to the 12th century. This quintessential English estate houses one of the country's oldest deer herds - keep your eyes peeled to catch a glimpse of the native residents.
After winding through the Estate's grounds, the course breaks into the neighbouring Chiltern Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It won't just be the striking surroundings that take your breath-away, but the savage gradients that this route presents.
Only a stones through away from London, this is a fantastic opportunity to escape the city and experience how great the British outdoors truly is.
Frequently Asked Questions
Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - Oxfordshire weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb 2021, Egham4.5(80)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Henley Culden Faw Half Marathon, 10K & 5K - December6th Dec, Fawley
- Windsor Lakeside Half Marathon28th Feb 2021, Dorney
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.