How to enter the Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - Oxfordshire
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 22kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 11km
- Run 8km
Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - Oxfordshire routes
As one of Maverick Race's final events of the year, this is not one to be missed.
The course begins at the Manor House of Stonor Park, which dates back to the 12th century. This quintessential English estate houses one of the country's oldest deer herds - keep your eyes peeled to catch a glimpse of the native residents.
After winding through the Estate's grounds, the course breaks into the neighbouring Chiltern Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It won't just be the striking surroundings that take your breath-away, but the savage gradients that this route presents.
Only a stones through away from London, this is a fantastic opportunity to escape the city and experience how great the British outdoors truly is.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - Oxfordshire weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Maverick Race are ranked #1 in the UK out of 324 organizers
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September5th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
- Hell-Fire Half and 10K11th Jul, High Wycombe4.8(11)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Virgin Sport Oxford Half Marathon10th Oct, Oxford4.4(21)
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon19th Sep, Swindon3.7(1)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock