Our series opener for the 2019 season takes us to the amazing South Downs National Park. With 3 routes for all levels of trail runner, the South Downs is well-known for being pretty tough with rolling hills and bustling market towns. The South Downs National Park’s landscape covers 1600 square km of breathtaking views and hidden gems. A rich tapestry of wildlife and stunning landscapes weave together to provide trail runners with some superb conditions.
Starting from the awesome Amberley Museum which was built to reflect working life in the area. This location is perfect for runners looking for easy access from major cities with a main train line just outside the venue, so there are no excuses!! Make sure this event is firmly in your 2019 calendar - it's going to be a cracker.
How to enter the The Maverick inov-8 Original West Sussex
- Run 23km
- Run 13km
- Run 8km
The Maverick inov-8 Original West Sussex weather forecast
Light rain starting in the afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Maverick Race are ranked #1 in the UK out of 266 organizers
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)