Welcome to the Maverick Silva Dark Series. If you enjoy trail running in the daylight then you are in for a real treat running in the dark! It's an amazing experience; your senses are heightened, you immerse yourself deep in the surroundings, with your head torch on the trails streak past you at warp speed, you concentrate on making that perfect foot placement so as not to take a tumble.
We return to the home of the previous seasons' Sussex event at the stunning Cowdray Park. We found this route pretty spooky in the daylight so taking to the trails around here under the moon will bring a whole new element to this route. There is plenty to get the senses aroused as you head down the serpent trail, with tight conifers, the woodland is dense and dark. With only the hoot of an owl or the sound of a fox calling, you will really feel at one with nature.
This route takes in a varied terrain from woodland to open heath to sandy tracks and the occasional bog.
Suitable for all levels of trail runners and with 3 routes to choose from it’s an event you should put in your calendar. And remember - the darkness awaits...
How to enter the The Maverick Silva Dark Series- Sussex
- Run 15km
- Run 9km
- Run 6km
The Maverick Silva Dark Series- Sussex weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Maverick Race are ranked #1 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Other events from this organizer
The Maverick Silva Dark Series- Sussex reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)