Join us for this physical test of endurance, strength, and stamina, which is being organized jointly by Everyone Active and Rennie Grove Hospice Care.
The Mayor's City Sprint Triathlon will take place on Sunday 17 June 2018.
Take part in the 5km cycle (on indoor stationary cycling machines), 200m swim (8 lengths), and 3km offGroup shot of cyclists at the Mayor's Triathlon 2014 road run.
If you don't fancy taking on all three disciplines yourself, a relay option is available so you can share the load in a team of up to three.
Entrants must be 10 years or over and meet the minimum height requirement of 5ft (for the bike) All under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
How to enter the The Mayor’s City Sprint Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 5km, Run 3km
The Mayor’s City Sprint Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Mayor’s City Sprint Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Mayor’s City Sprint Triathlon?
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- South Coast Triathlon20th Aug 2021, Seaford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.