Beyond Marathon are back with the 5th birthday edition of this always a sell-out event! Based on the same format of our other Trail in a Day event, The Gritstone Trail. We have created accessible, low key event with the focus on running. We have still kept the cost down (58p a mile!) and the satisfaction level is always high. Its a great ultra to start with because it is flat and the time limit is very generous.
Each event has a stand-alone medal you can opt for when you register. If you complete both events, the special medals interlock to produce a unique Double-Finish medal!
The Way for the Millennium is a national trail that was setup 18 years ago to celebrate the millennium, and is now 41 miles long.
For the Millennium Way in March, youll park and register at Burton-on-Trent (Derbyshire border); Shobnall Leisure Complex and then board the coach for a the 41 mile trip to Newport itself (on the Shropshire border).
How to enter the The Millennium Way
- Run 41mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Millennium Way weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
The Millennium Way reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Millennium Way?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Leicestershire Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Prestwold
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Derby
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar 2020, Warwick