Distances in this event
- Run 41mi
From the organizer
Beyond Marathon are back with the 5th birthday edition of this always a sell-out event! Based on the same format of our other Trail in a Day event, The Gritstone Trail. We have created accessible, low key event with the focus on running. We have still kept the cost down (58p a mile!) and the satisfaction level is always high. Its a great ultra to start with because it is flat and the time limit is very generous.
Each event has a stand-alone medal you can opt for when you register. If you complete both events, the special medals interlock to produce a unique Double-Finish medal!
The Way for the Millennium is a national trail that was setup 18 years ago to celebrate the millennium, and is now 41 miles long.
For the Millennium Way in March, youll park and register at Burton-on-Trent (Derbyshire border); Shobnall Leisure Complex and then board the coach for a the 41 mile trip to Newport itself (on the Shropshire border).
The Millennium Way weather forecast
Light rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
The Millennium Way reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Millennium Way?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon, Mini Marathon & Nottingham Mile29th Sep, Nottingham
- Simplyhealth Great Birmingham Run13th Oct, Birmingham5(2)
- Birmingham Running Festival19th Oct, Sutton Coldfield
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Manchester Half Marathon13th Oct, Stretford
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Derby