For the Millennium Way Back, in April, you’ll park and register at Newport Cosy Hall, and then board the coach for a the 41 mile trip to Burton on Trent.
You’ll run as fast as your little legs will carry you along the pretty much flat course all the way back to your car. You have a leisurely 12 hours in which to do it too. Yes you did read that right, the course is essentially flat, for 41 miles. There is a miserable 300ft of climbing on the whole course. Beyond Marathon are normally well known for tough hilly events, so we’ve gone soft on this one. Well, we like to throw you a bone now and again. Just this once mind you. The next event we setup; we’ll ensure there’s 5 miles of vertical to make amends for this.
How to enter the The Millennium Way Back
- Run 41mi
The Millennium Way Back weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
The Millennium Way Back reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Millennium Way Back?
You may also like
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul 2021, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.