For the Millennium Way Back, in April, youll park and register at Newport Cosy Hall, and then board the coach for a the 41 mile trip to Burton on Trent.
Youll run as fast as your little legs will carry you along the pretty much flat course all the way back to your car. You have a leisurely 12 hours in which to do it too. Yes you did read that right, the course is essentially flat, for 41 miles. There is a miserable 300ft of climbing on the whole course. Beyond Marathon are normally well known for tough hilly events, so weve gone soft on this one. Well, we like to throw you a bone now and again. Just this once mind you. The next event we setup; well ensure theres 5 miles of vertical to make amends for this.
How to enter the The Millennium Way Back
- Run 41mi
The Millennium Way Back weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning and afternoon.
The Millennium Way Back reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Millennium Way Back?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading
- Rose of the Shires Ultra28th Mar, Northampton
- Leicestershire Round - Series 38th Feb, Cossington