Consider these instead
The The Monsal Trail Half Marathon & 10K Weekend has been postponed until further notice. Here are other races in your area:
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August1st Aug, Manchester5(3)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
The Monsal Trail Half Marathon & 10K Weekend routes
The Monsal Trail route will start and end at Bakewell station. Runners will speed out along the scenic trail until they reach Miller's Dale - here athletes will turn and head back toward Bakewell.
Throughout the run, athletes will make their way through 3 railway tunnels and run along a mixture of hard track and tarmac. Runners will also behold the stunning Monsal Viaduct - a real highlight of the trail.
The course will be continually supervised throughout, with a sweep runner at the end ensuring that no runners are unaccounted for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Monsal Trail Half Marathon & 10K Weekend weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 270 organizers
The Monsal Trail Half Marathon & 10K Weekend reviews (10)
4.7 out of 5 stars