How to enter the The MoonWalk London
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 15.1mi
The MoonWalk London routes
Both routes will start and finish at MoonWalk City in Clapham Common.
However, in order to help build the suspense, the route isn't announced until the night of the event.
Some of the highlights for this year will be:
- The Peace Pagoda
- Big Ben
- Houses of Parliament
- London Eye
- The Tate Modern
- Buckingham Palace
- The Mall
- And many more!
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- What shoes should I purchase?Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Normal running shoes would be best for this event as you will be Power Walking most of the way. :)
- How much do you have to fundraise?Hi there. Just to let you know that the minimum you need to fundraise is £100
The MoonWalk London weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The MoonWalk London reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The MoonWalk London?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar 2020, Kingston upon Thames4.1(18)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer8th Aug 2020, Kingston upon Thames3.6(4)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes