The Moonlight Flit will change venue for 2017. Keep your eyes peeled for details of the new location. It will be two tough, hilly single loops of mixed terrain, ranging from tarmac to mud and with plenty of hills to keep you on your toes. It will featuresthe now legendary Postbox Hill and Charcoal Burners, the best off-road descent in the area. Part of the Wild Night Run Series.
How to enter the The Moonlit Flit
- Running: Run 5km, N/a
- Running: Run 10km, N/a
The Moonlit Flit weather forecast
Light rain in the afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Moonlit Flit reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Moonlit Flit?
You may also like
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest17th Sep 2021, Thorney
- Jurassic Trail East Meets West23rd Apr 2021, Bridport4.4(6)
- Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k9th Oct 2021, Litton Cheney3.2(6)
- Poole 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Upton5(1)
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
- Swansea 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Sketty4.5(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.