The Moonlight Flit will change venue for 2017. Keep your eyes peeled for details of the new location. It will be two tough, hilly single loops of mixed terrain, ranging from tarmac to mud and with plenty of hills to keep you on your toes. It will featuresthe now legendary Postbox Hill and Charcoal Burners, the best off-road descent in the area. Part of the Wild Night Run Series.
How to enter the The Moonlit Flit
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
The Moonlit Flit weather forecast
Drizzle in the afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Wild Night Run are ranked #87 in the UK out of 559 organizers
The Moonlit Flit reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Moonlit Flit?
You may also like
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K5th Sep, South Milton
- Ciderthon Half Marathon10th May, Taunton
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest10th Sep, Thorney
- The Poole 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run15th Feb, Poole
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Cardiff
- The Swansea 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb, Sketty